- Romania and the start of the Paris Peace Conference
- The principle of “self-determination” at the Paris Peace Conference
- How were the decisions being made at the Paris Peace Conference?
- The hunger in Romania between 1917 and 1918: “There is a great lack of food. The Germans take and take every day. Whole trains are heading day and night towards Germany”
- The Royal Family at Alba Iulia and Blaj, 1919. Queen Marie: “We finally arrived at Alba-Iulia, the town whose name has a special significance for any Romanian heart”